Sunday, October 20, 2013

Irfan Khairi my MR.SUPERMAN!!!!

The title of my post might be controversial after this. However, there have a reason why I said that Irfan Khairi is my MR.SUPERMAN. This is because he not only an entrepreneur but he also a motivator and celebrity.
Irfan Khairi also had record some single with several artist such as sham Kamikaze. He record it under KRU studio. Plus, he also a writer and had wrote many book.
Lastly, he is a motivator. A great motivator. He always inspired person to be the best in their live. As what he always said, we must do what we think not people think. This means that we must have originality of our idea. From that we can get our own X-FACTOR. Here I will share several picture of book and the moment of Irfan Khairi.






No comments:

Post a Comment