Tuesday, October 8, 2013

4 Things You Must Know About Irfan Khairi

The Internet Millionaire

Assalammualaikum readers and this is my first entry for this blog. Today, I want to share something beneficial with all of you about this successful millionaire which is Irfan Khairi. All of you must wonder why I choose Irfan Khairi rather than Bill Gates or Mark Zucheberg. This is because Irfan Khairi has his own aura that attracts me to write about him. Here, I have 7 things about Irfan Khairi that compulsory for you to know about him.

1.      He is Malaysian.

I am proud to be Malaysian. Same with Irfan Khairi. That is the main reason for me to write about him. He is the first internet millionaire that came from Malaysian. I admit that Malaysia have lot of millionaire such as Tan Sri Dato' Sri Teh Hong Piow and Datuk Bridget Lai that more rich than him. However, he is the one that bring the internet business to the top at the eyes of Malaysia citizen.

2.      He is Father and CEO.

If you ask me about what can impress me? I will answer responsibility. Trust needs to be earned. Not everybody can trust someone that has other commitment to manage the company. However, Irfan Khairi really different. He has family that he needs to care and company which called as Irfan Khairi. SDN. BHD. for him to manage. This is an example of Irfan Khairi that we should follow. He is the symbol of gentleman.

3.      He is Simple, Matured and “CUTE”.

I am Irfan Khairi
I started read about Irfan Khairi during my secondary school. I love his style. He such a simple person. This is because when I read any article about him, the way he answered very simple. He knows that people that will read the article come from different categories of age. So, he tries to elaborate it dimple but very detail. Plus, he also very cool in his way. The way he manage the interview, solve his problems, and the way he dressed up very cool. It is enough for convince people to buy his product. He never let his anger to control himself. Cute??? Actually Irfan Khairi looks cute on her way. I mean, he starts achieve his successful to gain one million during him 25 years old. On that time he only works in his house and used his laptop. No worker. No company. That is reason I say he is cute. Cute on his way.

4.      Business and Internet are Combination of his Passion.

“Passion to win”. That is the phrase that I hold for the whole of my life. Without passion it is impossible for us to achieve. This young entrepreneur has a basic in internet and he really has a huge interest towards. By combine both of it, he manages to bring it as a passion in his life. Before this, he had failed in managed his internet business. However, because he has his own business in these things, he able to bring it up again. That is the specialty of Irfan Khairi. Keep calm and never give up.



No comments:

Post a Comment